Monday, January 5, 2015

    Much thanks to those who generously donated to my garden project! I'll let you know how the money is spent once I spend it.

                                   This is Hibiscus Acetosella. Also known as Cranberry Hibiscus.
                       This goes great on turkey sandwiches, in salads, raw, raw with mint leaf.


Angel's trumpet aka Brugmansia. This plant is an ornamental that grows easy. It has huge trumpet shaped flowers. The bugs seem to leave this one alone so I may propagate it as a plant mote just outside the fence.

More of the cranberry hibiscus. The flowers are edible also although they don't have much taste. d

a cutting will root nearly every time for me. I don't even bother to water them in half the time. 
It's what I call a plugnplay plant. 

These plants will grow up to 12 ft or maybe more. If you cut them they bush out.

It's rather common for these to fall over, at least in my experience. 

Seed pods from the Cranberry hibiscus. 


Word of wisdom for the day: 
Observe the impact of each of your buying choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment