Thursday, January 22, 2015

before and after

This is a picture around the time when I started this project. I wish I had more but I didn't have much camera access back then. 

This is the exact same view taken today. 

This is the hidden aloe flower. I'm still learning about aloe and found this during my self education. Seems that just when I know all the uses of this plant I find another. This "flower" is probably best used to make the ladies happy.

Found this little guy while gardening.

I think it's a baby rat snake but it could be a baby black racer. 

Last year I found 3 eggs while gardening and put them in a bucket to see what would hatch out of them. I ended up with 3 little snakes that looked like this. They were released on my property as yet another means of pest control. My cat however tends to like to kill snakes... 

Word of wisdom for the day:
Treat others as you would like to be treated. If you live this good things happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment