Saturday, January 24, 2015

Making a pond
With an island! One of the traveling folk that stayed here helped me a good bit on this recently. Another friend from Nicaragua also helped me on this pond. I asked her to name it for me so she named it "Lago de Nicaragua" which is fitting because it's right next to "little Costa Rica" 
The pictures don't really do it justice. 

This is a pile of dirt. 

di
It's a good idea to dig to see what your growing in.
It's some crazy art like sunrises and the sea
Not to knock the big sites like the Rocky mountains, Smokey mountains, the Grand Canyon but look at the dirt! haha. I know it's different but the beauty of the earth is all over the place. I enjoy looking at nature even if it's just a leaf. 


Building another hugal mound. 
Art is everywhere


Banana tree make great shadows. 



Word of wisdom for the day:
Take cold showers. It causes the blood to rush into your internal organs and then back out to your skin when your done. This flushes your internal organs and skin. Also the mindset required to step into a cold shower willingly is a good one to become familiar with. 


vid of the day 

No comments:

Post a Comment