Sunday, October 18, 2015

back again

Well it's been a bit since I posted, it's been a crazy few months. I've been going through a lot in my personal life but things are slowly getting better again. Seasons. Change.

The lessons I'm learning from my gardens almost defy being put into words. 

roof view showing the poor quality of my camera. Papaya here. Papaya leaf stems make good spoons and chopsticks. Papaya leaf is great for cooking meats. Papaya leaf has a lot of other perks. Here is the first link that caught my eye on a quick google search of benefits.  15 uses for papaya leaf
I use them in my soups a lot. Papaya is easy to grow also. 

I'm going to keep it short today.  

Word of wisdom for the day: 
Plants show their fruits in time, people do to.

Vid of the day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment