Wednesday, March 25, 2015

New Camera!

New camera and spring!

Trash bags full of leaf mulch that my neighbors throw out. Why they throw out such good mulch has a lot to do with societal ignorance or perhaps stupidity. Either way more good mulch for me.  It's funny how our culture thinks it's best to throw out valuable resources and then complains about having to work all the time. They create work for themselves. They create suffering and then have to work hard to counteract it. They act like they have no choice but in reality they have the choice to be wise with their resources or foolish. Who knows maybe they will throw away the money they earn next because it doesn't look how they like or whatever. I can't wrap my head around it but more for me :)

My first nastertium flower, I ate it. :)

Fresh bananas, I ate some and the rest are still getting ripe. :) Way better than anything I've ever gotten in a store. 



So many bananas this season :) I think it's going to be a great year. 


Happy gardening!

word of wisdom for the day -
A business man doesn't throw away product, at least not a good one.  They use it however they can.               

video of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment